Managing FTP accounts in Plesk
1. Log into the Plesk admin panel.
2. After accessing the admin panel, click on the Websites & Domainstab at the top of the screen.
3. This will take you to the Websites & Domains screen where we can click on the FTP Access option located at the center of the screen.
4. Once we are in the FTP Access screen, click on the
5. This will take us to a screen where we can enter in the details of our new account such as; username, password, and read/write access for the new account. ***The password has to contain one capital letter and one number*** Once this information is filled out click on the
6. We should not see FTP Accounts screen again with the new account listed near the bottom of the screen. ***The FTP address is the customer's domain name if they are setting it up in an FTP client such as FileZilla***
Deleting an FTP account:
1. Once in the FTP account screen, place a check mark in the box of the account that you would like to remove and the click on the Remove button near the top of the screen.
2. One the Remove button has been clicked, it will bring you to a Confirm Removal screen where you will want to place a check mark on the Confirm Removal box and then click on OK.
3. The account should now be removed as seen below.