Installing Joomla CMS application in Plesk
1. Log into the Plesk admin interface: https://plesk1.nex-tech.com:8443
2. The applications screen can be accessed two ways. You can either click on the Applications tab at the top of the page or click on the Joomla link on the right side of the Home screen.
3. This will take you to the Applications
screen. Click on the Install
button on the right upper
corner as seen below.
4. Next, you will see the Installation of joomla
screen which is the license agreement screen.
Place a check mark on the I accept the terms of License Agreement
box and then click on the
button at the bottom of the screen.
5. This will now bring you to the second Installation of joomla
screen. You will want to make sure
that you screen looks like the one below and click on the Install
button on the bottom.
6. Finally, you will see the Joomla
screen where you can access the Administrative interface
option on the right side of the screen. By clicking on that it will allow you to access the
Joomla Administrative interface where you can start to build your site. The install is completed.