Setting Your DVR to Record Before and After a Scheduled Show Time
Setting up a Recording
- Find a program in the guide you want to record. Highlight it and press OK on the remote.
- Select Record Program from the menu. Your program is now set to record.
Adding time before and after to the recording
- Select a show from the guide that is set to be recorded and push OK on the remote.
- From the menu select Edit Recording and push OK on the remote.
- Use the UP and DOWN ARROW KEYS to choose START or END and press OK. Once you see arrowheads above and below the START or END box, use the UP and DOWN ARROW KEYS to adjust the START time or END time. You can choose 1, 5, 30 or 60 minutes before or after to record. After you have set both times push OK at the bottom.