Creating a Listing Using the iOS App
- First, open up the Classifieds App. If you do not have the app on your iOS device, you can download it from the App Store.
- Once the app is open, click on Post at the bottom.
- From here, fill out all related information for the listing. If you would like to add photos, click on Photos. The number in the field tells you how many photos are currently selected to be uploaded with the listing.
- This screen will show you all of the pictures that are currently on the listing. Right now, we have none, so click on the image with the camera on it to upload a picture.
- From here, you can choose to use the Camera to take a picture, or you can use the Photo Library to select a photo that has already been taken and saved on the device.
- Once you have a photo selected, it will now show up on the Photos screen. If you made a mistake and would like to remove the photo, simply touch the photo and you will be given an option to remove it. Once you have added your photos, click Done at the top right.
- Once all of the information for the listing has been added, press Post at the bottom of the app and your listing will be uploaded!