There has been a recent increase in scam/phishing attacks that look they are coming from Nex-Tech asking customers for passwords and private information. We want to remind our customers that Nex-Tech will never ask for passwords, private information, or billing information via email. If you received a similar email, please do not click on any links within the email and delete it immediately.
In addition, we would like to share these safety tips to keep your email and account protected.
- Look closely at the email address. Only open emails from senders you recognize and trust.
- Check the spelling and grammar in the body of the email. Mistakes often indicate spam emails.
- Look for outrageous demands or threats. Most spam emails create a sense of urgency to get you to click right away.
- Decide if the email is too good to be true. If you are winning something that you didn’t enter for, it’s most likely spam.
- Look for a signature. Spam emails usually leave off any contact information.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please call the Nex-Tech Help Desk at 888-565-3200.