Windows Live Mail - E-mail Setup
This guide will help you through setting up your Window Live Mail for Nex-Tech/Rural Telephone customers.
- You will need to open Windows Live Mail up, once this is open click on the Menu button at the top left, when the menu opens click on Options, and then click on Email accounts.
- Once the E-mail accounts window opens up, you can then click on Add on the right.
- On the next window we will need to click on Email Account, and then click on Next.
- At the Add your email accounts screen you will need to fill out your Email address, password, display name, check the manually configure server settings box, and then click Next.
- Here you will need to fill out all the account information that is shown in the screen. Make sure that your logon user name is the full email address and that your outgoing server does require authentication. Once you have filled out everything click Next.
- You should now see that your email account was added, if so click on Finish.